FLORIDA COLLEGE GIVEAWAY
* MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER *
* ONE WINNER FROM EACH FLORIDA SCHOOL BELOW WILL BE SELECTED TO WIN *
ONE (1) FREE 3-DAY GA PASS TO ROLLING LOUD MIAMI 2018
HOW TO ENTER:
- REPOST OUR LINEUP FLYER (click for flyer) ON TWITTER AND TAG @ROLLINGLOUD
- REPOST OUR LINEUP FLYER (click for flyer) ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG @ROLLINGLOUD
- FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
CONTEST ENDS MAY 7 AT 10 P.M.
The “Rolling Loud Festival Florida College Giveaway” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Participation open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of eighteen (18) as of the date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. Employees, officers & directors of TCMZ LLC (“Company”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER.
a. The Sweepstakes will begin on April 25 at 10 a.m. EST and will end on May 7 at 10 a.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, (i) go to RollingLoud.com/collegegiveaway; (ii) repost the Rolling Loud flyer on Twitter and Instagram; and (iii) fill out the form.
b. Only one entry per person. If multiple entries are received by the same entrant, only the first entry submitted by that entrant will qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes. Subsequent entries submitted by that entrant shall be disqualified. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified. Only fully completed entries submitted as set out in Section 2.a are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Company.
a. One (1) winner shall receive one (1) 3-day GA (General Admission) tickets to Rolling Music Festival in Miami Gardens, FL, for the dates of May 11, 2018, May 12, 2018 and May 13, 2018 (the “Prize”). The winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
b. The Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions provided. Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred. The Prize does not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to, travel expenses, incidentals, meals, telephone charges, travel insurance, souvenirs, upgraded transportation, ground transportation, federal, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each winner.
c. Approximate retail value of the Prize is Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00). The approximate retail value of the Prize represents Company’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
4. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will take place at the executive offices of TCMZ LLC in Miami, FL, USA. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by a Facebook message and if a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) calendar days of first notification attempt, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. CONDITIONS. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of the Prize constitutes winner’s permission for Company to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Company for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner agree to release and hold harmless Company, TCMZ LLC., and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Company is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to, due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS.
a. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account at the time of entry. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Company with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Company, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
b. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Company will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Company. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Company may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Company’s representatives.
c. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of Florida.
8. WINNER IDENTIFICATION. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 15, 2018 to: TCMZ LLC, 7814 NE 4TH CT. #101 MIAMI, FL 33138 Attention: “Rolling Loud Winners’ List."
9. COMPANY. TCMZ LLC, 7814 NE 4TH CT. #101 MIAMI, FL 33138.